Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Test question

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:46 AM
  • 14 Replies

Hi Everyone.

Last week I spotted for 2 days. My breasts are tender and sore. Here it is a week later and receiving a neg pregnancy test. I'm not sure if I'm late on my period because since I've been on clomid , my periods have been irregular. Last month it was 37 days between periods. I'm 4 weeks from day 1 of my last period. What was the latest amount of weeks before you received a positive pregnancy test? Did you ever spot and not be pregnant?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Linda

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jlee38340
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 7:48 AM

not sure. bump :)

KidsFashions
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:18 AM

BUMP!

msmamakatie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM

not sure but ganna give ya a bump.....BUMP!!

Jessymessy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:05 AM

i always tell people this but i dont know how common it is, but with my first pregnant i KNEW I was pregnant but all pregnancy tests said no. i was 3 months and starting to show a little before they decided to do an ultrasound to see why my belly was growing! Im likw TOLD YOU SO!!!

olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:06 AM

When I got my BFP with my son, I was 2 days late. But that's not how it is for everyone and some women have to wait much longer to get their BFP. I hope you get an answer soon! ::Hugs:: GL!

Sweet_Britt
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:12 AM

im not sure about latest Ive been and got a pos/neg, but as for spotting and being pregnant, I didnt spot at ALL with Logan or with this baby. I did with Brendan.

Spotting and not being pregnant? Every single month I would spot! In between periods and everything! I hated it!!!!

GOOD LUCK! Keep testing!

Pregnancy%20ticker

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Here's a bump for you hun!

KidsFashions
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:19 AM

BUMP!

trewlove
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:28 AM

I normally get spotting, but if you don't then that might be something.

There is no way to measure it by weeks in terms of how late a woman has gotten a positive, because it really has to do with when you ovulated. If a woman does not ovulate until CD 27 for example (which has happened to me) then I would not have gotten a positive test until 5 weeks after the last period, because of ovulating so late.

Just keep testing and good luck! Hope this is it for you!

Group Mod

KidsFashions
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Thanks everyone for your answers. I guess it's just a waiting game. I wish there was a better way of detecting pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)