• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

14DPO.. Today is my testing day

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:50 AM
  • 7 Replies

..and I got another BFN.. I am throwing in the towel for this month, and just gonna sit back and wait for AF. If by some miracle she isn't here by Monday at the latest then i'll consider taking another test. Good luck to all who still need to test!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:41 AM

;*( Sorry hun! I think you should just wait it out for the weekend and then test again Monday if she is still a no show. Good luck ::baby dust::

Jessymessy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:08 AM

im 13 dpo, and wanting to throw in the towel too. i alwasy say this but i thought this was really going to be the month. it is frustrating, i know. maybe we can make bets as to who af visits first

Ctink8189
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM

LOL sounds good. I don't know an exact day I should start because my periods jump around alot. But it should be no later than Sunday because that will be CD29 and I usually don't make it past that

Rjmjpappy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:14 AM

sorry to hear that.. good luck still.. its not over till AF arrives

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:14 AM

So sorry hun! It's good to take a break from peeing on a stick! LOL Hope she stays away and the lines start coming on monday! GL

Ctink8189
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:04 AM

I do too!! I was feeling slightly crampy earlier so she might be here sooner than Sunday! Also my CM has increased dramatically today. Before this I was super duper dry. 

candcsmom2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM

GL MOMMA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)