Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One day late and the test says......::GASP::

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:51 AM
  • 5 Replies

BFN... So, today will be another bad day I'm assuming. I've kind of lost the nauseated feelings except after I eat. My BBs are still really painful and it's spreading but I just can't possibly tell myself it's a symptom with a negative test. Same thing to my poor nipples.

I'm still really tired and moody but I'm beginning to think that AF is playing a trick on me, as if to say "Haha, you want a baby but I'm riiiiiiight around the corner tricking you". (Maybe that was a little dramatic but still) I'm still cramping but its more of a weird cramp. It's unexplainable. I have the sticky white CM that I usually get before AF but my mom said she did too when she was pregnant with me. Maybe I'm one of those people that the preggo hormone doesn't show up for a little while. But I've been using the First Response "6 Days Before" tests. Has anyone ever been through that by the way?

Anyway, I guess I'm gonna go ahead and wait for AF to show. If she doesn't by next week then I suppose I'll test again, but I just have a feeling this isn't our month. Please send baby dust for now and later. LoL! GL to you all! And Baby Dust To YOU!!!!!!

(Just a question... has anyone ever had ovarian pains during the 2ww or while pregnant? Not sharp just little pinches?)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
msmamakatie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Aww sorry girl...but maybe it was jsut to early...and abot the pinches( what i call twinge) YES!! Ive had them since about 8DPO....and the just stopped yesterday.......Good luck girly!!

olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Dang it! Sorry hun ::Hugs:: Try to wait out the weekend and hopefully AF does not come and you can get your BFP! It could still happen, hang in there!

guera7304
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Ugh I know how you feel! I'm 5 days late and I took a dollar tree test (i cheated lol i wasnt supposed to test til the 1st cuz its me and hubs anniversary) but I got a bfn too =(.

Ohh and about the cm if it helps i had that when I was pregnant with both of my boys.

Good luck! it could still be your month!

candcsmom2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Retest in a feqw days and try not to stress GL MOMMA Keep your chin up it is not over yet.

Samantha523
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Sorry on your BFN..I have pains like O pain in my two week wait every month but I also have stage 4 endo so that is were my pain comes from i think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)