Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need to vent

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:50 AM
  • 3 Replies

my dh and i have been trying to get pg for a few months now but no luck so far and me makes me mad cos his coworker is pregnant but she dont want her baby which got me confused she told me that she did but now she dont now i just i was lucky to get pregnant but i feel like i cant i know about 2 ppl already pregnant and it makes me mad cos they know that we are trying i hate hearing about them finding out they are pregnant im happy for them dont get me wrong i cant blame them for somthing i am not able to do but yet it dont help that my periods are crazy from feb to april my periods were 21 days (feb. 19, march 12 and april 2) apart then in may i had my period on the 15th i was happy cos at least i can figure out when are my lucky days to get pregnant i dont think about it but i am going to the doctor soon when my insurance kicks in but my coworker said that his wife has p.o.s. and she is taking fertitly drugs so she can get pregnant since her periods are abnormal. I just wish i could know the experince of having someone growing inside you and know that you made a little life.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
candcsmom2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I know it is difficult with others around you getting PG... Perhaps when you go to the dr he will have some thing good to say. I would say just keep BDing and also track your periods when you go to the dr giving them this information will help them.. GL MOMMA

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM

This is one of the many hard parts of TTC, you have to be happy for everyone else who's getting PG around you while you're still waiting. I know it sucks. Hopefully your doc can help you. Good luck!

baby4me86
by Roslyn on May. 27, 2010 at 10:07 PM

thanks in 2 weeks or less i can set up a doc app. simple smile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)