• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for everyone late with a bfn!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM
  • 9 Replies

How late are you, any symtoms and what types of tests are you using??

I am 5 days late today I was supposed to start af on the 21st. So far I have only tried the dollar tree test because i couldn't resist lol. I wanted to wait til the 1st to test cuz it will be me and dh's anniversary.. well i got my bfn yesterday morning and unless af shows up i'm going to wait until the 1st.

As far as symptoms go I have been nauseous, tired, having back pain and extra cm.

good luck ladies!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
candcsmom2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM

GL MOMMA I am not testing yet still waiting to O but I wanted to say GL.

MR2009
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:13 AM

I tested again this morning with another dollar tree one. BFN Again.. arg

supposed to start between 15-19th.

terrible back ache all the time in lower back.

sore bbs that comes and goes.

light cramping occasionally

peeing all the time, and i seem to always be hungry when I never used to be at all.

going to test again on thursday morning with a better test. Its SO birthday tomorrow.. wouldn't that be a great surprise. :-) and speaking of hunger... i'm starving.. haha gotta find some breakfast.

TexasKaty
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM

4 days late... I've wasted five Dollar Tree tests so far.. feeling nauseated and still hoping for a BFP! My b-day is June 2 and our anniversary is June 6, so it would be super awesome to get it next week! :)

TBSNBubblegum
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Sometimes it won't show up til the 6 week mark. With my first I think I was around there and the line was faint, but never tested before that. I've been testing and getting BFNs, but if my calculations are right I would only be around 4 weeks. So I have to wait another couple weeks....ooooo...I hate the wait!

My symptoms (I had spotting for a week starting the 2nd, which I think could of been IB)

I've been feeling nauseous here and there. Somewhat tender boobs now and then. Really tired but I have a hard time sleeping at night. one bout of diarehha.

KTtalmo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:18 AM

1 day late had some bloating and very mild cramping about a week PO and still a bit bloated.  Never feel full, always kinda hungry.  Noticing I'm getting extra emotional.  I cried watching Julie & Julia, lol.  Peeing every 2 hours or less, for several days now.  It's funny because I'll look at the clock and the longest I go before I have to pee is 2 hours on the dot.

TBSNBubblegum
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Is anyone feeling hornier? haha...i've been feeling more aroused lately....

KTtalmo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM

LOL, actually that hit me yesterday, out of nowhere I was like..yeah I want that!

Quoting TBSNBubblegum:

MR2009
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM

my SO and I do it crazy almost everyday... I think he his sexy and just cant get enough of him.. hahahaha so I def. feel ya..

guera7304
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Oh god yes like the last 2 weeks i've been all over my husband he has been making fun of me cuz i didnt really have a sex drive after ds #2 so he was always like trying to get me into it and now im like "you come here lets do this" lol

Quoting TBSNBubblegum:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)