• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there a such thing as...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM
  • 7 Replies
An evap line that has color to it? This test has been sitting for a while so I know I shouldn't trust it but there is now an obvious second line that has some pink to it. Still very faint if it is a positive but the fact that it has color is really throwing me for a loop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jking48444
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Evaps are gray..... no color to them except that. If its pink or purple I would wait a couple days and test again.

I hope this is your early BFP!

LEY1307

I have had a light pink evap on a dollar store test.

candcsmom2008

I am not sure but I would say GL MOMMA I had tests last cycle that I and everyone swore were BFP but then I got Af so I am not sure momma, Just wanted to say GL MOMMA

Ctink8189
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Bump..and thanks to the ladies who have answered so far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Check out peeonastick.com They have a lot of pics of evaps. It's very interesting to see!

chelleybeans
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Yeah, peeonastick.com is a great site! Can you mayeb upload a pic for us?? Hee hee!

Ctink8189
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Well I can't now lol I took it to my friends house this morning for our coffee date to show her. I kept trying to take one with my phone but the quality is terrible so I erased it. I want to test again but I'm def not doing it today I don't want to get my hopes up. I have checked out peeonastick but they don't have really much info on Wondfos and that's what I've been using
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)