• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello i love cafe mom but new to this group. I have had no birth control since Mid Nov and as far as i know i have not gotten pregnant yet. I have the IUD for just over 2 years. Any ways my periods have been pretty regular usually start the first of the month, last month it started early oh and my periods only last about four days at most. before IUD they were full long length period and i never had problems. But Today is only may 26th and i started bleeding is this usual? I don't understand all this crazy period stuff since i have had the IUD out.

WifeMother220toddler boytoddler girl

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Welcome to our group! I have never had an IUD - Here's a bump for you! Good luck

angi07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:56 PM

maybe its your body just getting back on the natural cycle of it all? Ive never had the iud good luck though

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM

I have never had an IUD but I agree maybe your cycle is just regulating out. Here is a bump and glad to have you in the group!!

Hrivera5
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Welcome to the group!  I have also never had an IUD...but birth control does mess my cycles up quite a bit.  Good luck to you girl!

mendedrose
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM
I had the iud for ove a year. I bleed the first 3 months after gettin t then had a regular 28 day cycle the rest of the time. I got it out in Sept. My periods changed days but went back to a 28 day cyle but the would last 3-5 days each time. I got pregnant in dec and lost it in Jan. After that my cycle was 27-28 days and stil 3-5 days each time. Last month I went to 30 days and this month I got a BFP. It sounds like what you are going through is normal after getting the IUD out. It happened to me anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)