• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did I test too early?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • 8 Replies

my last period was the 4th and I have been nauseous and back pressure for the last couple days and crampy too which Ive always had even when pregnant when that time of the month rolls around I still got the cramps. I tested this morning and I got a negative could I have tested to early? or are the results right on

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I think you tested way too early! Are your cycles irregular and that's why you are unsure when to test?

angi07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:52 PM

no Im regular always on the dot but after bf my son for the first year hes now almost 2 being done completely with that for the last 10 months theyve been off by a couple days always early though so like ever 25 days or something

olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM

I'd wait and try another test on Saturday with FMU. Good luck hun! Let us know!!!

angi07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I will thanks :)

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I would say possibly to early and give your body a few more days to show the hormones. Test Sat morning and see what you get! GL

angi07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM
How soon can u test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
8sweetpea
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:48 PM

yes I think you tested way too early:) give it 2 or so days, good luck! sounds promising:)

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Im sorry, but I think you tested WAY too early. I dont trust those tests that say they can detect HCG 6 days sooner. It never worked for me. Wait a few more days and then test again. AT LEAST be on CD25 or CD26 before you test again. GL momma!!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)