Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lotiony CM??

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:03 PM
  • 15 Replies

Is lotiony Cm a indication of ovulation? Sorry for all the questions.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:06 PM

No, that is considered infertile CM and most the time you'll get it after ovulation. Watery and Egg-white CM is an indication of ovulation

Jessymessy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM

what is that cm called? I get it alot too. funny, both the op and the first reply-er have kiddo in their names

momof2kiddos79
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Ok thats what i thought. I was looking it up online. Alot of people where saying that had that when they found out they were pregnant. Thats what I have now the lotiony CM... Sore boobs, feel hotter then normal, slight cramping today, feel really tired like i wanna go to bed and sleep. Anyways.. Thanks.

Quoting kiddo0820:

No, that is considered infertile CM and most the time you'll get it after ovulation. Watery and Egg-white CM is an indication of ovulation

momof2kiddos79
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:11 PM

CM is cerivcal mucus.

Quoting Jessymessy:

what is that cm called? I get it alot too. funny, both the op and the first reply-er have kiddo in their names

Jessymessy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:11 PM

no i mean what is the lotiony cervical mucas called, for when you chart?

Quoting momof2kiddos79:

CM is cerivcal mucus.

Quoting Jessymessy:

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:14 PM

I'm having the same things right now, my boobs hurt so bad I can't stand to have them touched! and I've been fighting a nap all day after sleeping till 11am...lol

Quoting momof2kiddos79:

Ok thats what i thought. I was looking it up online. Alot of people where saying that had that when they found out they were pregnant. Thats what I have now the lotiony CM... Sore boobs, feel hotter then normal, slight cramping today, feel really tired like i wanna go to bed and sleep. Anyways.. Thanks.

Quoting kiddo0820:

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Creamy

Quoting Jessymessy:

Quoting momof2kiddos79:

CM is cerivcal mucus.

Quoting Jessymessy:

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Haha, that is funny. Kiddo is the first pet name my husband called me when we were dating...lol

Quoting Jessymessy:

momof2kiddos79
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Yea.. i SOO wanted to go to sleep... My boob hurt really abd yesterday.. Not as bad today... I was in bed by 8pm last night. CRAZY....

another question.. WAY TMI..... But when someone says they are dry... Does that mean dry inside too?.... When I wipe, Im dry... But as soon as i insert to check my cervix its WET wet.... and the farther I go the more of the lotiony stuff. ugh.. i feel like an idiot.. haha

Quoting kiddo0820:

I'm having the same things right now, my boobs hurt so bad I can't stand to have them touched! and I've been fighting a nap all day after sleeping till 11am...lol

Quoting momof2kiddos79:

Quoting kiddo0820:

momof2kiddos79
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM

I dont know. I dont chart. I dont want it to consume my life.. HAha

Quoting Jessymessy:

Quoting momof2kiddos79:

CM is cerivcal mucus.

Quoting Jessymessy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)