Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not getting my hopes up....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM
  • 1 Replies

I seriously DOUBT I am pregnant, but I will post this just to keep track of my symptoms (false and otherwise).

I am at CD31. Typically AF shows up on CD30. Twice in the past three years I've gone as far as CD33. OD varies, usually between CD17-21. I didn't keep track this month because honestly, I am tired of trying, or at least I am tired of the misery of failure. So, anyway, based on past experience I am likely 10-14 DPO. We did "try" on CD14 and CD18... again, I'm kinda taking a break with the every day or every other day thing... TTC is wearing me down.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS TMI. So every month I imagine numerous symptoms, which always prove to be a new way AF has found to mess with me. On CD28 I had diaherra, which got worse on CD29, is getting better, but is still not completely gone. On CD 29 in the morning I was SUPER nauseous, gagging but never actually producing anything (perhaps related to other intestinal problems). I had MAJOR cramps this morning (CD31), for about 4 minutes, but they went away (after I passed some gas) and haven't shown up sense. No spotting, nothing.

My theory? I ate some bad sausage and screwed up my insides so AF will likely show up tomorrow, but she's late because the place she's staying is experiencing a natural disaster.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM

LOL Well atleast you can come back here and see how you are doing at this point in your cycle for next month if you have a negative test. If you get a positive test then you won't have to of course. LOL So I wish you the best of luck and hope you get your BFP!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)