• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it has been one of those weeks

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:58 PM
  • 14 Replies

ok so i had a postive opk last month and took a hpt on wed the 19 and it was a bfn and then got my af  on friday the 21 before that i was haveing cramping and then when af came not to much cramping af lasted 5 days well my pap passed away saturday in his sleep but called my mom that night before he went to bed and ask how we all were doing and ask if i was pg yet she said not yet so anyway i took a opk today and it ws postive and to me thats werid so i took hpt and it was a BFP so i am going to call my dr tomm and ask for a blood test but this just werid sorry i know i am all over the place in this

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
..LiSA..
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:01 PM

congrats!

hannahreganj
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:08 PM

thank you

giasmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:11 PM

congrats!! maybe your grandfather (pap?) knew!!! when one door closes, another opens, im sorry for your loss but excited for your new arrival!!

hannahreganj
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM

thank you i know its like he knew

MommahSarah
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM

congrats mama!

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Wow so you had af and was testing negative on the 19th of this month? and then got a +? Wow. I am happy that you got your bfp and sad for you to loose your Pap! Maybe he knew something you didnt!

hannahreganj
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM

yea it was werid my best friend said maybe i got af due to  just stopping breastfeeding so not sure but yea got a bfn then bfp it just goes to show to not give up but i am not getting my hopes just yet i want to see what blood test yes

cheekie1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

wow, that was soon to get a bfp after af, i think your pap knew something!! :) plus that is one dark positive!!! congrats girl!

AmylovesJohn
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:52 PM

congratulations

crzemom
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:02 PM

congrats hun that is a dark line sorry about ur pap may he rest in peace.. i hope hes right which im sure he is ... he must have thought that for a reason

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)