Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im done..... for now

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:11 PM
  • 12 Replies

i am 100% no longer trying, i have actually decided im leaving my husband..... i cant leave just yet due to money, but i am leaving so i dont want to get pregnant seems like a bad idea

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jesi817
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM

wow. hunnie i am so sorry! ::hugs::

TBSNBubblegum
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Why all of a sudden are you leaving your husband? I know this is really personal but I'm just curious as to your reasons?

CoachyMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:28 PM

WOW! Stay strong and good luck!

LOVELYMOMMY32
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM

WOW! Good luck to you:)

mommie2twogirls
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:53 PM

i cant seem to forgive him for baming the miscarriage on me and not being there for me when i had to have surgery, i just cant do it anymore, hes been a total douche bag lately i feel like im not married, i have some guy living in my house that pays the bills while i take care of his kid whom does nothing but disrespect me and i just cant take it anymore, i have to wait to leave due to money, but i sure dont want to get pregnant in that time ya know

TBSNBubblegum
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:56 PM

ok, this i didn't know. that's pretty crappy that he's blaming you. may i ask why he thinks it's your fault? have you tried to sit down and talk things out with him? i know sometimes that doesn't help at all, but you never know!

mommie2twogirls
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM

he says im not healthy enough, ummmm yeah im within the normal weight range for my age and height, at the lower end of the weight range, i eat just the same as i did through to normal healthy pregnancies with my dd's which both went full term, i may not work out but i chase after 3 kids everyday personally i think thats enough of a work out

MrsSexyCurtains
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:17 AM

im sorry mama he has no right to blame youfor the miscarriage.   How does he know he wasnt the problem?  nobody knows why they happen sometimes they just do.  But keep your head up and i know you will make it on your own.  Hugs to you mama, and good luck.

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2010 at 12:28 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:42 AM

I'm so sorry.  Best of luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)