Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

today is cycle say 29 and.....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
Still no af!!!! I got the feeling the we were probably going to have our amazing pregnancy story soon but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. We've seen doctors and have been told by many that its not likely without ivf (devastasting to hear) but were also told don't give up because miracles do happen all the time, and after some of the heartache we've been through we really need a miracle. However on monday I started having thick white cm that I have never experienced this late in my cycle, but at the same time my boobs don't really hurt or feel any different. If you guys could help me and guide me as to what's going on I would appreciate it :) also send me lots of sticky sticky baby dust.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
giasmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:26 PM

not sure but good luck!!

LilyBeansMom
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:34 AM

baby dust

Tryin2Concieve
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:45 AM
Not Sure...But Good Luck!! Miracles Do Happen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittenangel1983
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM
Okay ladies here is an update....still no af and I was due to start on the 27th. I know its not uncommon to have a af a few days or even 2 week late but not for me I'm pretty regular....what do you think?

Quoting kittenangel1983:

Still no af!!!! I got the feeling the we were probably going to have our amazing pregnancy story soon but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. We've seen doctors and have been told by many that its not likely without ivf (devastasting to hear) but were also told don't give up because miracles do happen all the time, and after some of the heartache we've been through we really need a miracle. However on monday I started having thick white cm that I have never experienced this late in my cycle, but at the same time my boobs don't really hurt or feel any different. If you guys could help me and guide me as to what's going on I would appreciate it :) also send me lots of sticky sticky baby dust.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBLC
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:46 PM

TEST TEST TEST !!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)