Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so weird...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

so i have told myself that this month im just gonna roll w the punches. if we bd'd on the right days, awesome, if not oh well next month. i have also been telling myself im not gonna stress the way i did last month during the 2ww.

so i have been keeping myself busy and not thinking about it too much, since stressing over if i am or arent  will not affect the outcome.

i think i o'd sunday/monday ish. bd fri night and mon night. ok, so far as good... been going about business as usual and trying not to let every little thing become a symptom but all of a sudden this evening i was hit w some uterine cramping. this doesnt usually happen to me this early in my cycle, although i do get cramps before AF.. its not near time for her yet.

i dont know just wondering what you ladies think.. its so early in the game but any feedback?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
giasmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:07 PM

anyone?

hannahreganj
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:25 PM

not sure i am just as lost as you lol i hope its all good signs for you

giasmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM

thank you! BUMP!

LilyBeansMom
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM

BUMP!

crzemom
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2010 at 2:07 AM

i dk but its been happening to me too hey we ovulated on the same day!! lol

giasmommy
by on May. 27, 2010 at 7:26 AM

oh cool.. we can 2ww together.. when will you be testing? im gonna realllllly try hard to wait it out this month lol.. we'll see how that goes.

Quoting crzemom:

i dk but its been happening to me too hey we ovulated on the same day!! lol

springtimemomma
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:11 AM

I o'd the same time you did!!! Thought I felt some cramps late last night as well BUT I told myself I am not stressing either and taking every little thing as a symptom! haha

giasmommy
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM

nice, we can wait it out together!

Quoting springtimemomma:

I o'd the same time you did!!! Thought I felt some cramps late last night as well BUT I told myself I am not stressing either and taking every little thing as a symptom! haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)