• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE!!!! **UPDATE 1** **UPDATE 2** **UPDATE 3** **UPDATE 4**

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM
  • 77 Replies

One day late!!! I am so hoping this is it!!! I have been really busy this month as my DD turns 2 on the 30th and me and my DH 3 yr marriage anniversary was on may 23rd! I have been secretly praying but have not had time to really stop and take a test or anything! I really really want it to be my month! PLEASE PRAY THAT WE HAVE A STICKY BEAN!!! I want to be pregnant so bad!

UPDATE ONE:

Still no AF I have been running to the bathroom like crazy and just a lot of CM...should I have a lot of CM? I dunno if that is normal or not! I want to test...but sorta want to wait it out. Pray this is it for us! After losing one in Dec. we really feel it is time! I want this so bad!

UPDATE TWO:

Still no AF and took a test this morning and BFN. Pretty sure AF is on her way I don't see why else I would get a BFN. Thanks for your prayers ladies. I'll keep updating this until AF. I have one more stick left so if I haven't hit AF on my DD's bday (the 30th) I will retest and hope for a BFP! 

UPDATE THREE:

Went to the bathroom this morning and my CM covered the ENTIRE piece of toilet paper...still no AF! I am going to take a test TOMORROW if AF hasn't reared her ugly face by then. Tomorrow my DD will by 2 years old and I really hope I get a POS and not a NEG or AF so I can give her the best birthday present EVER! A little sibling! Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers that this is it!!! I certainly hope so!

UPDATE FOUR

Well I got AF this morning ladies! Thanks for the wishes! Time to start from the beginning!!! Here's to month 3 of trying...hey 3rd times the charm right? Thanks for the support. Now I gotta birthday party to get ready for MY BABY GIRL IS 2 YRS!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Stick, bean... STICK!!!
::Hugs::

Starlily4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Good luck, girl!! Babydust!!!  :)baby dust

Tryin2Concieve
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Aww..Good Luck! I'm A Day Late Too! Hopefully This Is Our Month! Lots Of Baby Dust For You!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy053008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:55 PM

THANK YOU LADIES I REALLY HOPE THIS IS IT!!! 

goodson_2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:02 PM

I hope you are pregnant good luck hun

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Sticky dust your way my dear!! Hope this is your month!

mommy053008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Thanks ladies after losing one in DEC I really really wanna be pregnant!

MrsSexyCurtains
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM

good luck mama!!! i hope this is it for you!!!   p.s. my dd turns 4 on the 30th too :)

jenniferw10
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Good Luck!

violetgirl
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Good luck and I hope this is your month!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)