Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does it have to be so darn hard

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:00 PM
  • 2 Replies

As most of you may know I was pregnant with twins and lost them both, well I have my d and c on Friday and I am having such a hard time dealing with this. All my freinds are pregnant with healthy pregnancy and I HATE seeing them. I just dont know what to do. I sit at home all day just crying I cant handle this anymore. I dont know what to do....... Its not fair to my son because he still thinks theres a baby and I cant tell him different although hes only 2 he still knows. I am always a high risk and all my freinds think they are high risk because she had a bladder infection. Gosh I just want to punch her in the face but I know thats not the way to deal with this

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ready_for2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:02 PM

im sorry for your loss hugs

i hope everything goes well at your appointment...and hopefully your friends can be respectful and keep their mouths shut and not complain around you about stupid things! sometimes people can be really insensitive without realizing how hurtful they are being

Tryin2Concieve
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Awww I'm Sorry For Your Loss Mama. Its Okay To Feel The Way You Do. I Hope You Feel Better And If You Need To Talk To Someone...even if Just To Get All Your Hurt And Anger Out I'm Here For You. Take Care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)