• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you checked your cervix while having AF?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:06 PM
  • 8 Replies
Yesterday: temp was 97.1. Small amount of pink blood when I wiped. 9 hours later I had 3 small drops on my pad.

Today: no drops overnight. Temp was 96.8. 2 drops all day today. When I wiped I had a small amount of brown, barely.

Out of curiosity I checked my cervix. High and soft.

What is going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM

I would say it could be inplantation bleeding. But I have never had that so I don't know. They say that when most are gearing for af the cervix is low and open. But I havent ever checked it during. Sorry hope it is a good sign for ya!

LilyBeansMom
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I've never checked it during, either.  Sorry.

crzemom
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2010 at 2:02 AM

what are ur temps normally is it still high ur temps?? hopefully its ib

elisajenise
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:42 AM
Well, today my temp is 97.2. My normal range is 96.5 to 97.2. When I woke up the morning there was one brown spot and a teeny pink when I wiped. I am confused. If this continues I will check my cervix again this afternoon. Thank you for your replies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethRae
by Bethany on May. 27, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Last cycle my period was a little weird and wasn't super heavy. It was pink and brown but heavier then spotting! It would stop sometimes and so I checked it. Mine too was high and soft! Normally they say that it's a sign of pregnancy but I wouldn't get excited yet. I would take a pregnancy test if I were you! Good luck and baby dust!

shivajnr
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM

I have AF right now and my cervix is high and soft.  I dont think mine is ever low and hard during af...

elisajenise
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:59 AM
Really? That makes me feel better. I was so confused. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elisajenise
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Bump ;-) Anyone else besides Shivajnr and Bethrae that has checked and been high and soft during AF? LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)