Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on me

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:14 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am going in for an ultrasound to check my ovaries and see if I am releasing mature eggs. Also I am scheduled to have surgery on the 29th of June to have dye pushed through my tubes to make sure they are not blocked. And my hubby is having a sperm analysis done on the 9th and dosn't even know it yet! So I am trying to be patient while waiting for it to be my turn. I want it so bad! Thanks for reading ladies!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Tryin2Concieve
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM
I Hope Everything Comes Out Okay. Will You Let Me Know How The HSG Goes? I'm Supposed To Get One Done But I'm Scared LoL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chelleybeans
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:46 PM

Let us know how everything goes. I have gotten ultrasounds teh last 2 month to check and see if and how many mature follicles (eggs) I have and I must say I LOVE HAVING IT DONE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's like I get to see what may be my future baby(ies)!

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM

I hope this is able to help you my dear! And if there are any problems I hope they are not bad and able to be fixed easily! GL and Hugs!

crzemom
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:14 PM

gl!!

jenniferw10
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:14 PM

My DH is making an appointment for a Sperm Analysis this upcoming month. If everything comes back ok, then I will be getting the same procedure as you with the dye to check my tubes. Let me know how it goes.

Mrs.Nester
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I am going in to have an ultrasound too...I might have another cyst :s I will be prayin for you girl. Good luck :)

Bobbi530
by on May. 27, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I have had the procedure done three times before actually. Once for my gallbladder and once for the same thing im doing this time. Last time I had it done there was so much scar tissue around my right tube they could not tell if the tube was blocked or what. So she has since removed the scar tissue and now wants to go back in and check that tube. So the hardest part of the surgery for me is when I wake up my shoulders and back hurt really bad from the gas. Now I must say that my sis in law had the surgery and never had a problem with the gas. No pain for her at all! So I guess it all depends on how you handle pain. As for the sa hubby and I are going to BD and the doc is going to check my cervical mucous and check the sperm that way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)