Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am cramping again!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am cramping again and I just don't get this????? What could it be??? Maybe AF is coming early this month since she was late last month! LOL That would be quit funny wouldn't it be. Aleast my body seems to think so! Ok I am done venting!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crzemom
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:20 PM

if we only knew

crzemom
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM

i just want a yes or no so i dont have to worry

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Ya I know what you mean. Tonight I have the pressure pushing down on the left side of my pelvis again also. I have only felt that when I was pregnant with my DD. I am just so not sure what is going on!!! AAAAAHHHHHH! I hope for both our sanity we find out! LOL

Jessymessy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:28 PM

i love your avitar! and yea its annoying, all the waiting and wondering! I just wish I could get a diifinitive yes or no and have that be that! not like: no, try again in a few days!

Quoting crzemom:

i just want a yes or no so i dont have to worry

mom2wy
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:44 PM

I woke up not cramping this morning but it didn't last very long. LOL I had to rush the trash out to the curb b4 they came to pick it up and started to get so nauseous afterward. I am so tired of this and just want it to go away. I should have af anywhere from the 3rd to the 6th. If she doesnt come sooner or even later. Since I was 10days late in April which made me completely miss a period in April and I didn't start to May 6th. AAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)