Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clomid?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:06 AM
  • 11 Replies

Can you buy clomid online? Without a prescription? Safely?

I don't think I will need it, but just trying to plan ahead in case the insems in July don't stick.

Also if you have had luck with it please let me know what dose you were taking.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Ask me how I can help turn your daughter into a PRINCESS!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ABX
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:10 AM

yes you can buy it online without a rx..i didnt have sucess with iot when i took it 3 yrs ago i was on i think 100mg..

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Quoting ABX:

yes you can buy it online without a rx..i didnt have sucess with iot when i took it 3 yrs ago i was on i think 100mg..

Thanks for the info. I have never had a problem getting pregnant before, I guess I'm just paranoid because I want to SO badly.

Hrivera5
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Hey girl!  (I know you from Newcomers LOL)...anyways...I heard someone in this group bought it online, and she added the website in replies...maybe try a search in this group because I don't remember her name right now.   I am sure you won't need it though.  You know your cycles well?  Good timing should be enough for you, since you know you can get pregnant easily already :)

racheypoo03
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Clomid is really cheap....for 50mg its 9.00 at walmart, but this is with a prescription.....i personally dont feel comfortable buying meds over the internet......but im on round 4 of it, and we shall see if it works this month!!

bouncingbaby
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:16 AM
good que i too will really want to know about clomid and the require dosage for an effwctive result
kay-von-h
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:08 AM

tbh here in the uk u can only get it from gyne and its a controlled substance, it has sever sideeffects if it is taken wrongly and needs monitoredd, maybe u should have a chat with ur doc before doin anything, i mean some of the side effects are huge cycsts and has been known to basically blow up peoples ovaries...so it really needs to be done under supervision...

on an other note i did get it from my gp this month, i got the sickness and hot flushes etc as side effects but i got my bfp on 13dpo...but i was in to the docs for regular bloods to keep an eye on my hormones x

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:12 AM

I'm not sure if you can buy it online or not but I took it back in 2008 after 2 1/2 years of trying to get pregnant and I got on it and was pregnant first cycle. I was on 50mg and I also used the clearblue easy fertility monitor.

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Quoting racheypoo03:

Clomid is really cheap....for 50mg its 9.00 at walmart, but this is with a prescription.....i personally dont feel comfortable buying meds over the internet......but im on round 4 of it, and we shall see if it works this month!!

If I had a doctor already I'd definitely go to her and get it. However, the doc probably won't agree with me on the 'proactive' front .. she would probably say that if I didn't get pregnant in a year to come back and get it. :) Or something like that. I am crossing my fingers and probably won't need it! Thanks for the responses.

DessC
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM

How long have you been trying? if it is less than 6 months than you need to give yourself some time before getting paranoid enough to want to buy drugs that you should be getting from a doctor on the internet.I would just hate to see anything bad happen.

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Quoting DessC:

How long have you been trying? if it is less than 6 months than you need to give yourself some time before getting paranoid enough to want to buy drugs that you should be getting from a doctor on the internet.I would just hate to see anything bad happen.

I'm not going to buy it unless the insems don't work. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)