Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i wrong?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:39 AM
  • 2 Replies
well dh's son my step son just came to live wit us ...hes six.. And i love him very much and have been in his life all his life pratically... Well today dh had to go to work and his son (jr) got sad because he didnt want dh to leave .well dh said to him "dont worry jr daddy only has to work on week days and weekends are just for you and me.." So his son turns to me and says neicey (me) dad said weekends are just for me an dhim so i said thats ok jr u guys can have alone time... Then dh says "oh yeah and neciey too" that shattered me becasue before his son came up here i told him how happy i was we would be a family again and includung him in everything mind you jr is with me 24/7 i bath him cook for him play with read to him do school work him etc as if he was my own. So then later on today dh comes home from work and says hi to jr gives him a hug says hi to jr cousin who i babysit for his brother and walks right past me! N doesnt say a word .am i wrng 4feeling like dapeice of puzzle dat dont fit in his life?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kay-von-h
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:11 AM

am so sorry u feel like that....most men jus take the things they love for granted...maybe a lil chat over a coffee about how ur feeling an jus ask him to pay u a little more attention cos u need to feel loved right now with the change of circumstances xx

kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:04 AM

i agree with the pp, just tell him how you are feeling in private..he might me so excited about his son now living with him and that his minds else where.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)