Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovulation

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM
  • 6 Replies

Last cycle I got a positive OPK on CD16 and I think thats going to happen again. I've been testing and it's CD15- i haven't tested yet but I hope I get my positive. We are leaving tomorrow for a mini-weekend vacation and really didn't want to have to try to fit sex into the vacation- the kids don't really sleep the best in hotels. i'm going to try the egg white trick this time- i talked hubby into trying it..

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AutumnStarre
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:48 AM
Even if u ovulate 2moro u bd 2day and the perm will last like 3to5 days inside u and that way it will have a chance 2 travel all the way e ur falopian tube b4 u ovulate and boom! Fertilized lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keeckhardt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM

I would definately BD tonight expecting a + OPK today. That way you can have a chance and still enjoy your vacation!! And IF you have a chance BD wile on vacation! :) GL!!!

Ctink8189
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Yea I agree with previous posts, def BD today/tonight. I hope you guys have fun on your vacation and maybe can fit some sex in there as well lol Best of luck to you!!

kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:09 AM

i'm really hoping we have a chance to BD while up there. we have a 2 room suite so were planning to put the kids in one room and go back to the other room : D

Quoting keeckhardt:

I would definately BD tonight expecting a + OPK today. That way you can have a chance and still enjoy your vacation!! And IF you have a chance BD wile on vacation! :) GL!!!

kyleighsmama07

i forget that sperm would last while. i told dh we have to do it again tonight (we did it last night too)

Quoting AutumnStarre:

Even if u ovulate 2moro u bd 2day and the perm will last like 3to5 days inside u and that way it will have a chance 2 travel all the way e ur falopian tube b4 u ovulate and boom! Fertilized lol

pianogirltiff

we BD 2 1/2 days before I ovulated and I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. I haven't had a BFP yet, haven't tested yet, but AF is 2 days late and I've been having pregnancy symptoms since last Friday. Good luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)