Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying to make sense of this.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:00 AM
  • 6 Replies
I ovulated.. but no af.. 1 bfp.. 2 bfns. Could this be a chemical pregnancy? If so when should my next cycle begin? I really want to know because if I'm not pregnant.. I want to begin my next cyclle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ctink8189
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:07 AM

How late are you on your period?? Did you use the same brand of test each time? Girl I don't know I wish I had answers for you. I think your best bet would be to talk with your doctor and get a blood test done. I hope everything is alright! Please let us know!

keeckhardt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:07 AM

With my chemical I got a slight positive and hours later started bleeding. Bleeding lasted 9 days then 29 days later another cycle. The cycle after my chemical I didn't ovulate so we had to wait another month to try again. Are your positives or negatives first? Are you testing with the same brand? You may want to get some blood work done. I think I would call my OB to see what they say. GL and I hope this is a sticky bean!!

Geekywitch
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:10 AM
The pos was first.. I used the same brand all 3 times.. and am 5 days late
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Geekywitch
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:11 AM
Oh.. andd the bfp was faint
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keeckhardt
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I would call your doctor about getting some blood work. I'm sorry to say but it may be a chemical. I will be praying everything works out. KUP

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)