Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it AF or something else??? (Adult content) *EDIT IN PINK*

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ok so I was supposed to be testing today but last night after my BF took his bath after he got home from work, he was in the mood and wanted me to give him a BJ. Of course that led to a little foreplay and then of course full on sex. It was almost after that I had noticed a little spotting. Today before waking the kiddos up for breakfast and school, the spotting had turned into bright red almost pink heavier bleeding but not like heavy heavy bleeding like I would have for a normal period. I'm also not dealing with the normal symptoms I usually do. I'm just wondering if it's AF showing her ugly face very differently or if it's something completely different all together.

baby dust

Well yesterday I kept an eye on what was going on. Today, there was little blood so I'm starting to get the feeling that this is not a normal cycle. If there is no blood for the rest of day and none at all tomorrow morning, I will be taking a test. Then come back for another update. If I still don't have a normal AF visit, I'm going to my doctor next week and be like "hey what's going on, talk to me doc"....LOL!

Photobucket

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:31 AM

With you all BDing it may slow it a little a little or look less red due to it mixing with SPerm.. But it sounds like AF to me.. GL MOMMA

_elle_vee_
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:33 AM

Yeah, I agree with this. Sorry hun.

Quoting candcsmom2008:

With you all BDing it may slow it a little a little or look less red due to it mixing with SPerm.. But it sounds like AF to me.. GL MOMMA

Proud SAHM to Joey (3.5) and Riley (11 mos) & TTC our #3, Silas or Maya. Navy wife to my kind, loving, wonderful husband Joe. I prefer green living. Health and nutrition is important to me and car seat safety is a priority. I do not agree with CIO and while I prefer to breastfeed, I understand that it is not for everyone. I co-sleep when my kids want to and I'll wear my baby when my back doesn't hurt :) I have 3 tattoos and want more! I think I've summed me up, but if you want to know more, just ask!

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:37 AM

That's how my AF was last  month except it had brown mixed in with it. You can take a test to see but sounds like AF is just different this month!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Hey,

Are you due for your period today or right around now?  If so, it could be AF.  I know that sometimes I bleed after BDing with my hubby but I don't konw why.  Usually its a little pink but goes away.

If you are wondering, I would def. test when you are due for your period just to be sure.

curta4
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM

well all I can say is that I spotted like that for a few days and thought it was AF.....then at the end of the month I had a dream I was prego and so I woke up early in the morning and took a test and was......so it was implantation bleeding!  So you never know.......you could be prego from having sex prior to yesterday......good luck!!!

my4stepsons
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM

AF is due tomorrow so i would have to say there's a possibilty of a pregnancy. i'm just gonna wait it out and see what happens. If AF doesn't show up tomorrow...I'm definitely testing.

Quoting curta4:

well all I can say is that I spotted like that for a few days and thought it was AF.....then at the end of the month I had a dream I was prego and so I woke up early in the morning and took a test and was......so it was implantation bleeding!  So you never know.......you could be prego from having sex prior to yesterday......good luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)