Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantation

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am 7 dpo and woke up with slight cramps this morning. could it be implantation? I didn't feel anything when I got pregnant with ds, but I know every pregnancy can be different. Did anyone else have cramps when they had implantation?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LuvNmyGrl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:27 AM

i cant remember that far back with my daughter and i wasnt trying so i had no reason to check for anything.  But i am also 7DPO and had cramps yesterday and a temp drop today.  I am going to the OBGYN this morning so i am going to ask her.

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I didn't have cramps either I don't think when I got pregnant with DD but this cycle on 8dpo I did have some pressure like cramps but haven't had any type of cramps on any other day like I normally do! Hopefully these are some good signs for us! Good luck!

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Yes it very well could be Implantation.. GL MOMMA

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Hey,

With my DS, I DID.  I thought I was starting my period early and coudln't understand what was going on.  We had tried for 3 years, so at that point I was always "Im not pregnant, its something else".  Turned out that I was (a few weeks later :)).

arichey85
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:42 AM

thanks ladies!! Hopefully it's a good sign! I HATE this whole 2 week wait...its driving me MAD!! lol

Hrivera5
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I had cramping at 4 dpo (but implantation is anywhere from 4-10 dpo), so sounds GOOD! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)