Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have no idea whats going on

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM
  • 8 Replies

First off I already have 2 boys one is a dream and one is a lunatic ( I say it with love but really hes insane) My first is about to start kindergarten and Im really nervous because Ive never had to let him go before hes been with me always but I know it will be good for him and it will give me some alone time with my youngest who is 22 1/2 months. My husband has been asking me when I would be ready to have another and I tell him when our youngest is in college and he laughs like Im kidding or something lol so I  rejoined this group because we were thinking and talking about it and I kinda was on the same page. We only weren't careful once and yes I know that's all it takes lol Im like clock work every 28 days but ever since Ive had our youngest its been early which I blamed on nursing but Ive been done for almost a year now and its still early well my last period was may 4Th  which put my 28Th day mark opn the 1st and she was a no show! but the tests have been coming up not pregnant (husband buys the digital doesn't tryst a dollar store or walmart test lol) With my first I was late and I tested positive but with my second I knew and I tested positive 2 days before my period was due with a walmart test lol I dont know whats going on Im never late unless Im pregnant but its giving me a no?!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:29 AM

GL MOMMA I would wait a few more days and then retest.. Sounds like your cycles may be tring to straighten out.. GL MOMMA

Also it just may be too soon for the digi to be accurate.. GL MOMMA

angi07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM
But I'm late doesn't that mean they all should be 99 percent 4 days late? I'm Just nervous I also don't have insurance either (healthy kids will cover my pregnancy if I am but I can't afford blood work if I'm not) I'm only late when I'm pregnant and it makes me crazy the tests are saying no! :*(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angi07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:44 AM
Could the test have been wrong?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wickdprincess
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Maybe try a non-digital test.

angi07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Is their a difference? I'm not trying to be rude I have no idea!

Quoting wickdprincess:

Maybe try a non-digital test.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenW
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Digitals require more hcg in your urine to test positive while non-digitals require less.

angi07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:07 PM
Any specific brand? The digital was a 2 pack and was 12 I can't keep spending that lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ltlnutmeg
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM

FRER are the best to go with - First Response!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)