Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brownish mucusy discharge

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

I normally have a 28-30 day cycle.  My LMP was May 17 but it was really a weird one.  Not nearly as hevy as normal.  TMI...but I normally leak through tampons if I leave it in too long...and for this last MP I only had to change it before bed and event hen it was never really full. Now I have a brownish mucusy dischage when I think I should be ovulating.  Has anyone else had a brown discharge around ovulation.  According to the calendar, I am not due for AF for another 2 weeks!  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks and baby dust for all!baby dust

Cait (27) Tim (27) Gabriella born 9/12/09

There is nothing more rewarding than being a parent! smile mini

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EthansMomma129
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM

I've had it around ovulation too. Its spotting-I've read online because I was concerned with it as well that spotting around ovulation is a good sign. It could be from either the ovary bursting out the egg or the change in hormones causing a mini bleed. If its brown though its typically old blood that was never pushed out all the way...Just relax and BD today/tonight  :)

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Sounds like Ovulation Spotting GL MOMMA

Mommylove912
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Ok...thanks!

Cait (27) Tim (27) Gabriella born 9/12/09

There is nothing more rewarding than being a parent! smile mini

AutumnStarre
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM

OR... I WAS THINKING, MAYBE BECAUSE U DIDNT BLEED A LOT, SINCE U R OVULATING NOW AND YOU'RE HAVING YOUR EWCM IT MIGHT BE OLD BLOOD FROM UR LMP COMING OUT WITH IT..? IDK JUS A THOUGHT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)