Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My test was so negative.......

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:50 AM
  • 8 Replies
It didn't even have an evap line! ROFL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM

lol ur so funny girl how many dpo are you were u supposed to be expecting af today?

chelleybeans
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Lol! Well I was talking about my test yesterday. I was 12dpo. So I'm 13dpo today and AF is due between tomorrow and Sunday. Just depends really on my cycle. They are 30-34 days. But I have NO signs of AF whatsoever! With my son I was about 17dpo or so before getting a positive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lally3313
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:05 AM

I had a bfn this morning as well.  I had an evap line for like a minute...then it went away..im on CD31..I just wish AF would start already!! 

crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM

so u were testing knowing that there was a high chance it would be negetive lol i dont even want to test at all cuz i dont think i would get over it lol but then again i only have 4 cycles a year instead of 12 =/

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Oh, honey.  I hope you can get a BFP next cycle.  At least you know for sure :).  Go have a drink :P

chelleybeans
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:17 AM
I'm on CD31 too! And corrinacs, it's not over yet. I'm just laughing cuz I didn't even get a fake line! LOL! I have no signs of AF coming! :) And crze, I took it cuz last month I got a faint BFP but it was a chemical pregnancy.

Quoting lally3313:

I had a bfn this morning as well.  I had an evap line for like a minute...then it went away..im on CD31..I just wish AF would start already!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:18 AM

i hate the tests like that..with no line whatever! i had a few tests like that last time and it's like "whoa no confusing that one!"

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:21 AM

LOL U crack me up!!! GL MOMMA still could be early!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)