Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just a dream!?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM
  • 3 Replies

so ive been having a pretty strong onset of symptoms well for the past few days my bbs feel like they are burning but are not changing colors or anything like that.. besides being bloated all my other symotoms went away OH AND EXCEPT MY BACK ACHE LOL so im wondering if this is all in my mind or what do symptoms change alot in the 2ww in 11dpo with a cycle thats every 3 months so i know for a fact im not getting af soon since i just got her on the 9th of lastmonth

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:05 AM

omg i think i am going crazy cuz i just went to the potty lol and i saw my pregnancy line from when i was pregnant with my son is darker than usual has this happened to anyone?

Hrivera5
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I hope so girl!  Good luck!

I didn't have many symptoms in my 2ww...just extra tired mostly...a bit of cramping also.

But if you feel "different" for you, that could be your sign that you are!  Good luck when you test!

crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM

thanks i was hoping to test on fathers day so i could make a cute card that said hed be a father again but i wanna know now i just dont want a negative. any test that guarentees a postive no mater what lol jk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)