Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just something to laugh about adult content!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 4 Replies

so my boobs have been feeling weird for the last couple days so i told dh last night to feel my boobs (after prying him off the couch in response to is it important) he DIDNT WANT TO lol that made me laugh but he asked why did you do something to them did you get plastic surgery... hahahaha yea do we have money for that!! just thought id share my silly story of course after realized he missed an opportunity and grabbed neway lol

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
robibuni
by Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM

LOL...guys are so silly. When you first start dating and stuff, they can't get enough of our boobs, then once we're married they're like "Meh, they're just boobs" (which is exactly how I feel about them!!)

crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM

lol me too but my husbands not like that hes all over me most the time so i thought it was funny that he didnt wanna take up this oportunity since usually i yell at him and say dont do that maybe he thought it was a loaded request lol

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM

LOL.. Men are so funny.. Dh will always fondle me, but ask him to feel something he says it grosses him out.. WHAT?!?!?

crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM

hahahahahaha yea that was my reaction WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO FEEL!  i was like omg hell must have frozen over WHERE ARE THE PIGS!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)