Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? Nausea before AF?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM
  • 7 Replies

So here is my story, I am currently on CD45-46, I have PCOS and this is my second cycle on Soy.  But my symptoms are as follows, 1) Sore boobs for two weeks now, can't sleep on them, they hurt/burn when I walk. 2) Started getting very nauseaous 24/7 as of last Friday, all times of the day, doesn't matter what I eat, almost puked a couple times, but didn't, lots of salivating with the nausea. 3)  Exhausted, make it through the day pretty well, but by 4-5pm I feel like a zombie and want to nap everyday, that has been for about a week now. 4) Frequent headaches for the past week 5) Last night DH and I BD, it was pretty painful in certain positoins, then afterward I had pinkish discharge, sorry if TMI, but it has since gone away, and BD was followed by 5 mins of sharp pains in abdomen, then they went away, no real AF cramping at any time.

I am just so confused, DH swears I am PG, but we have been TTC for 2 yrs and I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have never felt like this.  But I'm guessing it could be my hormones being whacky or AF is about to come.  SIGH, I don't know : (  Anyone experience this?

Daisypath - (JeWT)

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
fridah
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Good luck that sound a Bfp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chelleybeans
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM
How long are your cycles normally? Do you know if you ovulated? Have you taken a test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tangie1118
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Quoting fridah:

Good luck that sound a Bfp

I would be so happy if that was whats going on!!  Right now I just keep running to the bathroom and checking the TP everytime i go, looking for signs of AF.  Its very sad how crazy this whole thing can make you, LOL.

Daisypath - (JeWT)

Tangie1118
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Quoting chelleybeans:

How long are your cycles normally? Do you know if you ovulated? Have you taken a test?

I never know how long my cycles are.  With chlomid they were about 31 days, but this is only my second cycle on Soy and then last one didn't work.  I was told that the Soy can lengthen your cycle, so its really hard to tell when AF would be due.  I took a Dollar test yesterday morning, but it was BFN.  So I don't know.

Daisypath - (JeWT)

chelleybeans
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM
I've heard that about the soy too. I have PCOS too. On clomid my cycles are about the same, 32 days is my average. Without the clomid I don't have periods! I hate it! Do you take metformin?

Quoting Tangie1118:

Quoting chelleybeans:

I never know how long my cycles are.  With chlomid they were about 31 days, but this is only my second cycle on Soy and then last one didn't work.  I was told that the Soy can lengthen your cycle, so its really hard to tell when AF would be due.  I took a Dollar test yesterday morning, but it was BFN.  So I don't know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2wy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:08 PM

I really don't know cause I haven't taken any of those things for getting pregnant. I would say they sound like possible pregnancy syptoms. GL hope that you get your BFP!

Tangie1118
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Quoting chelleybeans:

I've heard that about the soy too. I have PCOS too. On clomid my cycles are about the same, 32 days is my average. Without the clomid I don't have periods! I hate it! Do you take metformin?

Quoting Tangie1118:

Quoting chelleybeans:

No i don't take Metformin.  My doc won't prescribe because my glucose tolerance test was normal and I have to eat a very healthy diet for my migraines that is kind of strict, so she said it won't make a difference..  She said the Metformin would do basically what I already do for myself by eating my diet and staying active.  I have an appt. to see her again on June 15th because we were going to move onto the shots : (  because the chlomid just stopped getting a response from me.  Hopefully this all is a good sign and I don't have to do the shots.

Daisypath - (JeWT)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)