Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreams

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have had this same dream about six times in the last two weeks and I am curious as to what it means or if anyone else has had similar dreams.... My husband and I are ttc baby #2 and the last two weeks I have had a dream that I find out I am pregnant but then I wake up immediately after I find out (which is probably why I remember the dream). The first time I had this dream I dreamt that I was pregnant and we found out we were having a girl...my husband says he remembers me having this dream when I was pregnant with our daughter, but I don't remember it. Has anyone else had this dream? Any ideas as to what it means??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommylove912
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

BUMP!

angeldescending
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Kinda. The month before my BFP I had a dream I went to the Dr for something and they did a scan and had it up in the middle of the room like one of the 3d futuristic holograph typ thing. The Dr reached into my image and says "See this" "This wont work don't be sad try again next month you never know" and he pulled out my egg that was fertilized but not viable. I knew i had hit the egg but not to be upset when AF showed. the next month I had a dream about buying a carseat and going to pick it up cause the baby had been born.(IDK why I would go get it after the baby was born) Waddia know the next week BFP. My hubby actually said " Hey didnt you have a dream about a baby last week or something, Thats cool you knew!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)