Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for tcoyf users

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:21 PM
  • 9 Replies

What does "Temp Count" mean (5th row)?  Why does it only have 1, 2, and 3, and nothing else after that?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
trewlove
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:26 PM
Its your peak days I think. Not looking at it now but I think its the count of how many days in the beginning of your post-fertile thermal shift. I will have to look at it to give a better answer! Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM

I am not sure.. GL MOMMA

violetgirl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:31 PM

It is indeed the three days after what tcoyf thinks is my O day, but I thought one would be fertile only until O day, or maybe day after O at the latest.

Quoting trewlove:

Its your peak days I think. Not looking at it now but I think its the count of how many days in the beginning of your post-fertile thermal shift. I will have to look at it to give a better answer! Sorry!

trewlove
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:39 PM
I think it has something to do with the way it knows to end your fertile phase, because O is never entiely knowable, it makes its best guess of when O is but you are supposed to BD 2-3 days past your estimated O.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violetgirl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Thank you!

Quoting trewlove:

I think it has something to do with the way it knows to end your fertile phase, because O is never entiely knowable, it makes its best guess of when O is but you are supposed to BD 2-3 days past your estimated O.

ltlnutmeg
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:45 PM

What is TCOYF? 

violetgirl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

It's a fertility website where you can chart your temperatures.

Quoting ltlnutmeg:

What is TCOYF? 

trewlove
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:10 PM
Taking Charge Of Your Fertility- AMAZING book on understanding your fertile signs and how to chart. I use their software to chart and LOVE it! Not sure how good the online version is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violetgirl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Unfortunately their online version is not good.  I did download their 30-day trial, and it's much better, but my trial ran out.  I'm going to order the book very soon, and I will use their software which comes with the book.  I'm using FF too, just to compare the two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)