Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why so shocked?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:36 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok, with my daughter, I was SUPER tiny my entire pregnancy. No one really knew I was pregnant unless I said something. I couldn't fit in to maternity clothes until like 3 days before I had her at 33 weeks and even then they were size small and kinda of loose on me.

With my son, I was HUGE!! I was in medium size maternity clothes by 16 weeks and the large shirts were to small to cover my bump by the time I had him at 35 weeks.

With this baby, everyone is SHOCKED that its a boy!! I am tiny, I can still wear my reg clothes with a belly band around the belt loops but that makes them to big on me. I wear my maternity clothes from my son just because I'm on modified bed rest and I like loose clothes if I have to be stuck sitting here. I tried on some small sized maternity pants a 2 weeks ago but since they didn't have them in long I didn't get them and they were big in the waist.

Why is everyone so shocked this baby is a boy? People keep asking me if they were sure it was a boy when i had my u/s and that at my next cervical measurement u/s next week and my 20 week scan on the 15th that I should have them make sure because no way am I having another boy, it has to be a girl with how small I am... Why is it so hard to believe?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
blindmyce
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:32 PM

hi I am new hear my name is Jordan Mott

Jewels11
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Well I guess because they saw you small with your girl and just automatically assume the techs were wrong? Maybe you lost alot of weight between pregnancies and thats why your small again. Or maybe you gained weight when you had your son but haven't gained much now? No clue just spitting out suggestions.

BUMP!

maryo630
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM

ppl r retarded.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)