Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when charting how important is the other stuff

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM
  • 2 Replies

like noting breast tenderness, and cramps and such. 

For example.  I don't really get cramps at all, and my breasts are frequently tender as for some reason my milk has yet to dry up, and it has been 2 years since I stopped nursing, so I frequently feel my milk drop, or engorged. 

I am using fertility friend. 

Also what is the best way to temp the thermometer I got listed tons of ways to use it.  It is the purple one from CVS. 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

I sometimes come off mean/rude, please don't be offended I really am trying to be nice.
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JessWulf84
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I use fertility friend too.  My guess is the other stuff is to 1) give you an idea of what is a pregnancy symptom and what is an AF symptom.  For example if you never get tender breasts one day before AF and then one month you do it might be a sign of pregnancy. 2) They track what women have as signs of pregnancy on their charts.  It 's the symptoms analyzer or something similar and you can see what percentage of women on fertility friend have the same symptoms as you and end up being pregnant. 

So it's really not relevant to getting pregnant but basically gives you something else to look at for clues to see if you're pregnant before a HPT or AF shows you.

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I've started tracking the symptoms for the same reasons pp said.  I can't remember so well if something happened the month before or not and that way I can check.

Not sure I understood the part about which way to use the thermometer.  You mean like taking your temp orally?  That's what I do and it doesn't matter (and that way is certainly easiest) as long as you are consistent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)