Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FRUSTRATED HELP PLEASE!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:31 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok ladies you have been so helpful the past few months now I need your help again.  Last Saturday I started spotting light pink for a 2 days but it was really light and I only needed a liner.  Everything was fine no nothing until today when I had more light pink which is now stopped again at least the last couple of hours.  I was really hoping that the first spotting was implantation bleeding but now I am not so hopeful.  What do you think?  Has anyone ever had this happen before?  I want to take a test and just put my mind at ease but I am not due for my period until next Thursday.  Ughhh....why is the waiting game so hard!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:35 PM

sounds like last wk was ovulation bleeding and today is implantation..idk really but just keep positive thoughts..good luck!

MrsSexyCurtains
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM

most of the times when i would spot, af would be around the corner.  Sorry that may not be what you want to hear, i know everyones differant but i dont remember getting ib with dd or this pregnancy.  I would say take a test just to ease your mind and then wait to see if af comes.  Good luck mama and baby dust to you!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)