Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just got the Okay to start trying again

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:23 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi Ladies:

My Name is Laura, I am 25 years old.  My DH and I have 3 beautiful children.  We lost a set of tripplets a little over 2 months ago.  The Dr just gave us the okay to start TTC again.  We don't feel our family is complete, but I am soooooooo scared to start TTCing again.  DH wants to finish our growing family by next year but I don't see a pregnancy in our future.  So ladies, supoort is needed/welcomed here. 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I'm so sorry for your lose.But im glad to see that you are ready to try again.I wish you the best of luck in your journey and i hope that it is short and stress free.Baby dust

renea23
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Sorry about your lost. I've never had a lost, but sometime I feel like I'm never going to get pregnant. But, you can have negative thoughts. My DH says that if you think negatively, then negative things will happen.  So, even if you don't believe it, try to stay positive.

Mommie4lfe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:45 PM

I am being as positve as I can.  This wasn't our first loss, and I took this one so differently than the other losses.  I am all over the place.  The Dr told me to go off my Birth Control and see what happens.  So, we shall see!

renea23
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Good Luck!

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Welcome Laura and I am sorry to here about your Losses., We are glad to have you here. GL on TTC and take your time.. GL MOMMA AS a mom of many M/C I know the fear, hesitation, and nervousness you must feel. PM me anytime.

jenniferw10
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Welcome to the group. I am sorry for your loss. You will find great support and comfort here.

shivajnr
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM

I am so very sorry for your losses.  Welcome to this group though, it has helped me through a couple of my own losses. Good luck momma!

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Welcome to the group.  I know you'll find loads of support here.  Good luck to you!

Mommie4lfe
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Thank you so much for the support.  I am going to need it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)