Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tilted Uterus, can't get pregnant agian!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:55 PM
  • 12 Replies

I have a 3 year old. I got pregnant right away when my husband and I tried the first time, not even a period, I got pregnant instantly! So for two years we have been trying for another. I got tests, my tubes are open and everything but my uterus is tilted. I'm not understanding after two years why I am not pregnant yet. Anybody else have this problem?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shivajnr
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:59 PM

BUMP!

BaByMaMa27
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:01 PM

My uterus AND cervix are both tilted and I got pregnant fairly easily. Maybe it isn't YOU?

goodson_2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:00 PM

One of my friends had this problem and she talked to her dr and was put on some meds to help. It took her some time to get preggo. Are you putting your butt up in the air after sex? GOOD LUCK

momof3inTN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Quoting BaByMaMa27:

My uterus AND cervix are both tilted and I got pregnant fairly easily. Maybe it isn't YOU?

Same here. Both my cervix and uterus are tilted now. It may make conception harder but my midwife says it is not impossible, just MAY BE more difficult. My uterus and cervix have been tilted since my 8 year old was born. It only took 2 months when we were TTC our third and she is perfect! We're having a little harder time this time around, we've been trying for 10 months so far.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
RybugsMommy07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:12 PM

i dont know about it being tilted but i have a son who will be three in july and like you it didnt take us long at all to get pregnanct we recently found out that my uterus is scared we cant have anymore its devistating but at least we have our son so if you want to ever talk hit me up! gl!!!

carriermonkey
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:47 PM

I have a tilted uterus and we got pregnant the first month with DD.  This is our first month TTC for #2 so I don't know how it will go but it isn't impossible.

Good luck!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

olivejuicebby
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:49 PM

BUMP!

mkobobel3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM
This may sound weird but my uterus/cervix is actually completely backward which causes everything to tilt backwards...but I have two children already and had no problem they were both unplanned lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Mine is tilted and I've been pregnant twice.  I have a 5 year old daughter and had a miscarriage last year.  My doctor's never even mentioned it and it's my understanding that it really isn't a problem. 

I did read recently that for a tilted uterus, propping your butt up may be counterproductive.  It works better to lay on your stomach and put a pillow under your hips.  I think the other way it can actually cause the semen to pool behind the cervix - but you might want to google that!

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Mine is tilted and I've asked several docs if that intereferes with getting preggo they all said no. In fact they said its actually fairly common. I got preggo first time trying with dd. Tilted uterus should not be the problem. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)