Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

O/T Sad day in our home! Our 4mth old puppy died! P IOG

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

This is a sad sad day in our home! Our 4mth old puppy died today. We have no idea what happened. We have been having a hard time putting weight on her and she has been to vet but he thought it was just that her frame was growing so fast so she couldnt keep weight on her. Plus she had bites on her ears so wondering if she was attacked by flees. I don't know I think there is something that can get inside her ears and cause alot of problems. So sad so sad. Our kids arent understanding and want to blame someone so we are trying to talk them through it. How do you help a 4, 7, and 9yr old understand. I am so hoping whatever it was she didnt suffer! :(

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
shivajnr
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Oh, I am so sorry.  We lost a 2 year old puppy last summer, but luckily my ds was young enough to not understand what happened.  Good luck momma, and i will keep you guys in my thoughts.

mom2wy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:21 PM

Thanks hun!

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM

I'm so sorry!

goodson_2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Oh man I am soooo sorry :(

mom2wy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:41 PM

Thanks ladies! Hubby went back out to wrap her up in tarp and he said there is white stuff dried to her fir that came from her mouth. We don't know if that is a sign of sesuir or maybe poisoning. I had forgotten but her dad had died from a brain annurisum from what we was told by the lady we got her from.

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I am so sorry to hear momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)