Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opk question! plz help!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:20 PM
  • 2 Replies
ok i know slme ppl dont like the answer brand 20 day supply...but i bought them this month and i used to (b4 kids) ovulate cd 19...and im not sure if my body went back the same it used to be...but i been takin the test everyday around 11am im on cd17 and still not a for sure posistive almost every test has 2 lines but the other day i tested at 1pm instead of 11am and my line was darker but it has like a thin line that looks darker than the rest of the line...what part do i go by...oh yeah but todays opk was negative..so i dont know if im gonna get a for sure positive on cd 19 or what i hate these test im confused!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:29 PM

just keep testing..with OPK's the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control to be pos..
http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html 

plzbpreggo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:35 PM
i had a situation similar to that and did alot of research on it.. Keep testing and try testing with your second urine sample not fmu... Also the dark line followed by the negative opk could be ur boding gearing up to produce the lh surge so tommorow afternoon you might just get a pos opk gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)