Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little confused?? (maybe TMI)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

I got AF this morning and I just changed my first tampon at 7:30 tonight. There was not alot of blood and the blood that was there is very dark. I was suprised to have gotten AF because I didnt feel bloated like I usually do the day before.Me and DH have been TTC for a while now and I was really hoping this was the month ( I guess I just had a feeling)Has this ever happened to anybody else....Thanks

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
newmommy031309
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM
yea momma i know what your going through. I was hoping this was the month for us to but af came yesterday in the early morning. But the weird thing is it was two days early and it has been really light and i havent had that much of it when i wipe or on the pad (sorry tmi) but im still having pregnancy symptoms and my mil swears she still thinks i am prego. I hope its that for us hun. By the way ive been reading alot about having a period while prego lately. Trying to figure out whats going on good luck momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hah311
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Thank you so much!!! We cant helpit if we have that feeling , you know?? I am sending Baby dust your way!!! Hope we find out together.....baby dust

hah311
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:32 PM

bump....

Kiki7808
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM

could be implantion...unless you get like a heavier kinda flow in the few days than its def a no go

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)