Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreams

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM
  • 3 Replies

Have anyone, who is currently ttc dreams about the baby you might have.  I've been dreaming about having a baby for like a year. Now, I dream about having twins(a boy and a girl). I dream about giving birth and holding the babies, feeding them and bring them home.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SophieLee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Yep!!! it happens, your subconsciend knows what you want... it does not predict anything, it just you working out in your mind the fears hope and whatnot...

AutumnStarre
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:39 PM

NO BUT DAMN I HAVE A DREAM FOR U...!!!!!!

A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO I DREAMT I FELL ASLEEP  IN MY BOYFRIENDS MOMS HOUSE ON HER COUCH AND WHEN SHE WOKE UP I TOLD HER I WAS PREG...? LOL ANYWAYS LIKE 3 OF MY BOYFRIENDS SISTERS LIVED THERE AND LIKE 4 OF HIS FEM COUSINS DID TOO, WHICH NONE OF THESE PPL EXHIST HE ONLY HAS 1 SISTER LOLZ...

WELL ANYWAYS THESE FAKE KIN OF HIS WERE JUST SITTIN IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH THEIR BABIES... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAD A 1 MO OLD BABY THERE WERE LIKE4 GIRLS AND 1 BOY AND SO I HELD THEM ALL ON MY LAP THEY WERE SO CUT  BUT SUPPPERRR TINY LIKE LIL MIDGET BABIES LOL IT WAS 2 FUNNY....

BUT THEN THE WIERD PART, I ASKED  JUSTIN'S MOM WHERE HIS NEW DAUGHTER WAS CUZ FOR SOME REASON IN MY DREAM HE HAD ANOTHER DAUGHTER THAT WAS 4 MO OLD WHICH I NEVER MET B4 BUT THE GIRL ISNT EVEN REAL IETHER LOL.... WELL ANYWAYS THEY KEPT HIS 4 MO OLD DAUGHTER UNDER THE FREAKIN PORCH!!! WHY WOULD I DREAM SUCH A THING...!?! AND IN MY DREAM I THOUGHT IT WAS SOOOOOOO FREAAKIN FUNNY LIKE WHEN I WOKE UP I STILL THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY UNTIL I ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT LIKE DAMN THAT IS SOOOO CRUEL...

WOW... WELL THAT IS LIKE THE ONLY FULL ON IDK WHY I DREAM IM PREGNANT PREGNANT DREAM I HAD THIS CYCLE... ALL THE OTHER DREAMS I HAD WAS CUZ I FELL ASLEEP THINKING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT AND HOPING TO DREAM ABOUT IT BUT I DONT REMEMBER ANY OF THOSE...

crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:00 AM

ive had 2 dreams about my dd to be lol 1st one was when i was a party at my sil house i was outside with her thinking that she was cold and needed some mittens she was in a beautiful dress so i went to my house (right next door in dream and real life) and was looking threw all my sons old clothes to find something. ended up putting on socks on her hands lol.

2nd was more involved with war so i wont go into that but in a nutshell my dh had my son and i had our daughter when i bomb blew up i was worried about her so i turned my back to the blast so she wouldnt get hurt. everyone was ok

crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)