Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reading too far into symptoms?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok ladies I'm driving myself crazy. DH and I started TTCing this month but we weren't official until the middle of the cycle so I haven't been temping the whole time. Which means I don't know when my O was. I also don't know when my AF is going to show because my cycles aren't always the same. It varies from 28-35 days :( Well I'm on CD25 (almost CD26) and I'm thinking I may have some symptoms. But I could just be reading into them.

I've been gassy the last few days and my nipples are slightly tender to the touch (they don't hurt just sitting here), I have some light cramping almost like AF cramps but lighter. My boobs look larger than normal. Last night and today I have been very irritable. Last night I almost cried because my DH was going out with his friends haha which is totally stupid. I felt really sick today after I ate, I couldn't even finish it but I didn't throw up. My temp was up this morning so I'm anxious to see what it is tomorrow morning.

Do these signs look good? I'm getting so anxious to POAS but I'm sure it's still too early.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dandte
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Sounds promising but I would wait a few days and then test. I would probably do it CD 30 (unless AF shows up then if its a short cycle your testing two days later and if its a long cycle your testing 4 days before your missed AF and come tests can taken 4 days before AF is due). Good luck!

Stephanie92789
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Thanks. I've been telling myself to just keep waiting to test haha but I'm going nuts.

dandte
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:56 AM

yeah I had one test left from Jan. (when I had a chemical) and I took it for the heck of it 6 DPO just so I could throw it away and not think about the unused test sitting in the bathroom. I hate being tempted. lmao

Im going to  wait until middle of next week sometime and do a real test. 

Stephanie92789
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:10 AM

yeah I have one in the bathroom that's always calling my name

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)