Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Odd breast "pain"?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:43 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok. So today I am on CD 21 and DPO 7 (only a 12 day Luteal phase and 26 day cycle) and DH and I BDed on CD 12 two days before O.

For the past few days I have been having weird breast "pains". Its not like in Jan. when I had a BFP (I had a chemical) they were so sore and tender,  it hurt to even have my shirt rub on them. My breasts for the past few days feel achy and achy like when I was BFing my daughter and I was engorged and needed to feed her asap. The whole breast its self isn't really sore. My nipples just has this weird achy tingly pressure to them. And my nipples get hard like im engorged. Anyone else know what I mean or experienced this? Its an odd feeling, I would almost rather them just be sore.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dandte
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:46 AM

bump

mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:34 AM

I had this with my March cycle and i too had a chemical and that was one of my symptoms.

dandte
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:44 AM

bump

lady_kira
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:04 AM

I have that intermittently. I have a hard time figuring out if my breasts are really "hurting" or not because the feeling isn't constant but the only way I can describe it is the way it felt when my milk would let down while nursing. I don't know what causes it either or if it classifies as a pregnancy symptom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)