Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AF just showed up! Clomid round 1 hopefully here we go!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:37 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have been feeling AF coming on since Tuesday. On Thursday at our appointment at the Fertility Clinic I told the RE and the RN that AF was on the way. Usually my cycles are just light brown spotting for a little over a week, maybe twice a year I have a "normal" period with a full flow pattern. Wouldn't you know it, that is what is now starting, a normal period, we all thought on Thursday it would be a brown spotting period like normal so we were just going to use the Provera to have a normal bleed and have me start taking it Monday to get things going, but now that this has happened I am hoping and praying we won't need to do the Provera. I am going to email and call the clinic if full flow hits tomorrow, if not wait until my appointment Monday when I go in for the my ultrasound and see what they think. I have MAJOR cramps right now and is keeping me up. What do you ladies think, would you ask to use this menses as a start or wait for one to be induced with the Provera? I am already all set to go with our medications, I have the Clomid, the Met, the trigger injection, and the Prometrium here at home so I don't have to wait for them to be ordered. All my ducks are lined up as they say.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NCMommy2be
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:38 PM

BUMP!

smileyashmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I'd say if you are having red flow they'll probably count this as your real AF and you'll get to skip the Provera.  Good luck and baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)