Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

want to send encouragment

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM
  • 2 Replies

Ladies i just want to send encouragement to you all i know its hard i know some of you have been trying for longer than i have i bot my BFP! yesterday I'm soooo excited if you already haven't added me to ur friends list i want you to come on this baby #2 journey with me......to encourage you through ups an downs an possibly help some women through what they are going through, i am truly truly blessed an i am sending and praying for MY sticky sticky baby dust to rub off on as many woman as possible!!!...i love you all you have encouraged me through almost 1yr though this rough time & times...i love you all for helping me an telling me to keep my head up it will happen well its my time to give that gratitude back! ........ KEEP YOUR HEADS UP I LOVE YOU ALL if you ever need anything please send me messages talk to me...anything!!!...thank you ladies soooo much im probably going to the ER today to see exactly how far along i am so i will update you all i can be anywhere from 4-10wks along so wish me luck an i wish you all the best of luck a baby can bring from my family of 3 an 1 on the way!!!!

God bless an keep your heads up!!!!!

Nicole H. a new mommy

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Congratulations to you and thank you for the encouragement!  It is a tough journey but well worth it to see the bfp.  I am on my 5th cycle but think AF is on her now so I'll be going into my 6th.

RandJsmom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Aww, that was so sweet of you!  I wish you a VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 months!  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)