Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, here we go again!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm trying for my third child this month.  I'm SO nervous that I'm going to have a hard time concieving this time around, because I was so lucky to concieve both of my kids on the first months I tried for them.  I'm afraid maybe my luck will have run out. Today is day 11 of my 28 day cycle so we start BDing tonight. Ovulation is Wednesday or Thursday depending on what calculator you use and then I'll start testing on the 24th.  Please send lots of baby dust my way!  I want a February 26th baby! 

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
DessC
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM

February 26th is a good day(My dd bday)

RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Good luck and lots of baby dust!

EricaG87
by Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Thank you!  Feb 26th wont be the baby's actual due date, but it will probably be the day I end up giving birth.  I have to be on blood thinners during my pregnancy and they can't let me go into labor on my own because it could cause a lot of bleeding problems during L&D.  Instead, they induce me a couple weeks before my due date so that they can take me off of the blood thinners 24 hours before the do it, and then put me right back on them after the baby is born.  They're good about honoring requests, and I'll probably request going in early on saturday, the 26th, that way my husband doesn't have to miss work.

fitmama13
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Quoting EricaG87:

Thank you!  Feb 26th wont be the baby's actual due date, but it will probably be the day I end up giving birth.  I have to be on blood thinners during my pregnancy and they can't let me go into labor on my own because it could cause a lot of bleeding problems during L&D.  Instead, they induce me a couple weeks before my due date so that they can take me off of the blood thinners 24 hours before the do it, and then put me right back on them after the baby is born.  They're good about honoring requests, and I'll probably request going in early on saturday, the 26th, that way my husband doesn't have to miss work.

I was thinking to myself, Feb. 26th wouldn't be the due date. lol I wish you loads of baby dust! GL!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)