Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

equate pregnancy tests

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 17 Replies
Would you trust this brand test? I took a test and I can see what looks like a super faint blue line in under 5 minutes- ill take a pic of it soon. I plan on buying some pink dye tests but was just curious how accurate theses are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chelleybeans
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:41 AM

The blue dye ones of equate I hate, the pink dye ones I LOVE! I got a false pos on a blue dye equate test

kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:45 AM

ugh that sucks! hubby is taking the kids to the YMCA to swim soon so i'm going to run out and get some pink dye tets then

Quoting chelleybeans:

The blue dye ones of equate I hate, the pink dye ones I LOVE! I got a false pos on a blue dye equate test

fitmama13
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:45 AM

I'm not sure but if they have those faint lines I can't stand them, they play tricks on my eyes. Take another asap. GL!!!

lovesmybebes
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I bought on of the equate tests....they are not very accurate at all.  I watched the urine go across the windows and a line only showed up in the control window and the result window you see where the negative line should be but it looked like a evap line.  I have given up on testing. Its too annoying and too confusing..

giasmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM

NO! lol.. i bought those once not knowing it was a blue dye test and got what looked like a faint positive on 2 tests... took a frer and it was bfn.

justme00
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I LOVE there pink dye test, they work great. It makes me mad that you cant get a 2 or 3 pack of the pink one.

Stephanie92789
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM

I don't like blue dye tests at all.

kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:44 PM
Okay I just went out and bought pink dye ones so I hope the morning comes fast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lady_kira
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Walmart here sells multi-packs of the pink dye equates, I always get annoyed when I just want one and all they have left are the value packs. Lol.

Quoting justme00:

I LOVE there pink dye test, they work great. It makes me mad that you cant get a 2 or 3 pack of the pink one.

KTtalmo
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:14 AM

Blue dye gave me a false positive just a few weeks ago.  I don't trust them now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)