Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have a ? for moms who have more than one child.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:20 AM
  • 9 Replies

I got a faint BFP yesterday but i am worried that it is not going to stick due to the fact that my only symptoms are mild hip pain and slight breast tenderness. I would only be about 5 1/2 weeks or so. Not far along at all.

So my question is was your breast tenderness not as bad after your first child in the beginning?

baby dust

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PEACHES1721
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:26 AM

im currently pregnant with number 4 and so far every pregnancy is different. i woudnt compare one with the other because things that happened last time might or might not happen and you dont want to stress your self out over little things like that. just relax and it enjoy that you are pregnant! you cant control if something unfortunate happens, i know its easier said than done exspecially if you've ever suffered a loss. ( i do know i have been there)  GOOD LUCK N H&H PREGNANCY!

Amber1106
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:34 AM

thanks guess i am just nervous I had two MC before we had my son, but thanks i will try to relax.

mommybug77
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:39 AM

I never got tender breasts for months. I also don't get tender breasts for my period. I really only get them while breast feeding & I have 3 kids.

giasmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:28 PM

i just got my bfp thurs for baby # 2. i feel like w my first the moment that the preg test turned positive i was plagued w severe nausea, bad cramps and extremely sore boobs. within a week i didnt even want to wear my jeans anymore because having the pressure on my stomach bothered me. second time around im feeling pretty good so far, more milder cramping and just slight boughts of nausea.. boobs are sore but i just feel like so far this time around is not quite as bad. good luck! sticky dust!

mrs.novoa09
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:30 PM

The first time it wasn't even noticable to me, I got my BFP a few days ago and they are super tender. I couldn't even wear a bra....

lovesmybebes
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:33 PM

all three of my pregnancies were different.  I don't remember having tenderness or pain with my second but with my third....oh my did I ever have tender breast that were swollen.  I wouldn't worry about the signs or symptoms you are having.  every pregnancy is different.  Good Luck!!

amandaeastman
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:36 PM

with my second it was only after the third trimester this 3rd pregnancy its been almost the 3rd trimester and they hurt also

Amber1106
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:46 PM

THanks Ladies I am feeling better about this now you guys are great.....

cheekie1
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM

i am expecting baby number 5, and i have only ever had tender breast with one of my kids, i never had that as a symptom with the others. i would say not feeling pregnant, or having no other symptoms is not a reason to worry at all! i have never felt pregnant in the beginning of pregnancies... no morning sickness, tender breats or anything... usually i get symptoms around mid pregnancy, like back pain, heartburn ect.... sounds like there is no reason at all to be worried, congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)