Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6DPO and Bleeding??? ****UPDATE W/MORE QUESTIONS**

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

Has anyone started AF 6 days past ovulation? I don't really know what a regular cycle would be since this is my first PP cycle. I went to the bathroom a while ago and I was wiping quite a bit of blood. I even had to put a tampon in. I would be okay with just a pantyliner but I don't have any so I put in the light days tampon. I am a little worried. I usually have pretty bad cramps the day before I start my regular period but I was just having some mild cramping last night but that was it. Also, I am normally pretty bloated but not this time. Then again, I really don't have a NORMAL anymore since this is my first cycle since the birth of my daughter.

****UPDATE********

So, I went to my sister in laws and when I came home I took my tampon out and it is full of blood. Is this AF? I thought that IB is light and not like a period. But, then again, everything that I read tells me that your period is pretty consistant with coming 11-16 days after ovulation.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:48 PM

BUMP!

shivajnr
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Maybe it's IB!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivajnr
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Maybe it's IB!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiki7808
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:26 PM

implantion??? GL

PrincessAbby107
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:27 PM

Thank you all!! If indeed it is IB, then would wearing a light tampon be bad?

Kiki7808
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:38 PM

no... i had implantion with my dd i didnt know if was implantion untill i woke up the next morning and took it out expecting to see a it full and there was only a little bit there and never had anymore bleeding... so i would wait 3-4 days and test

PrincessAbby107
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Thanks! When I had my 2nd daughter I had implantation bleeding but it wasn't this much. Plus, this is kind of red. I wonder if it is possible to start your period 6 days after you ovulate. I got positives on my OPKs on the 6th and the 7th.

Quoting Kiki7808:

no... i had implantion with my dd i didnt know if was implantion untill i woke up the next morning and took it out expecting to see a it full and there was only a little bit there and never had anymore bleeding... so i would wait 3-4 days and test

fitmama13
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I'm not sure, it could be ib, but I guess if it just keeps getting heavier or last it is AF very early. GL though!

mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Quoting fitmama13:

I'm not sure, it could be ib, but I guess if it just keeps getting heavier or last it is AF very early. GL though!

PrincessAbby107
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:07 PM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)